FREE SHIPPING! / SAVE $80.00
High Pole Safety Yellow / White Combo
High Pole – Closes to 59″ – Opens to up to 24 feet! – Fits all standard High Pole mounts. Accessories included free!
New “Striker”® eliminates the need for brushes.
Same day or next business day shipping!
Call for expedited shipping & more information! – 1-800-707-3524
The High Pole 621Pro comes with a money back guarantee.
High Pole 621Pro™ – In Stock – No Sales Tax – Buy Now!
Complete High Pole set includes:
- Telescoping Wonder Pole® 59″ to 24′.
- Deluxe heavy duty nylon carry bag.
- New “Striker” adapter.
- 3 3/8th x 4′ fiberglass rods.
- 24″ protective sleeve.
- FlagMate™ to attach pennants.
- 3 stainless steel bands.
- Extra top section handle included.
- Extra second section handle included.
Alert Yellow™ / Diamond White™
$229.00 Sale Price: $179.00
Diamond White / Alert Yellow™
$219.00 Sale Price: $179.00
*Order placed online ship the same day or next business day. Call for expedited shipping (1-503-585-1179).
Two Shipping Locations: West Coast & Texas!
- Built Tough, Made In The USA!, by Wonder Pole®
- Not made off shore or of substandard fiberglass materials (Protecting American Workers).
- Fiberglass high pole meets or exceeds DOT requirements for non-conductive, and super strong construction, non-frangible.
- High Pole 621Pro meets ASTM E84 and 940. Our transitional collars are ergonomically designed and have no protruding handles to snag or break off.
- Confidence:Wonder Poles are guaranteed.
- Country of Origin: Made In The USA!
- Quality: All Wonder Poles® are produced under strict quality programs, are focused on continuous improvement and are ISO-9001:2000 certified.
- Capability: Wonder Poles® has been building quality fiberglass telescoping poles for 20 years!
- Capacity: Because we are the manufacturer of Wonder Poles® we have the ability to expand quickly, provide continues improvements, insure you a quality product without supply interruptions commonly associated with other “resellers” off shore brands.
- Standards: Special resins are used to address industry needs in special temperature ranges, or special environments. Wonder Pole® products can include polyesters, vinyl esters, epoxies, phenolics, urethanes and blends.
- Composite Design & Reinforcements: The selection of the resin mix, the type and form of reinforcements, and the placement of reinforcements within the composite are specially designed for Wonder Poles®.
High Pole 621Pro by Wonder Pole® closes to 59″ and telescopes to 21′ or anywhere in-between – Fiberglass construction – Made In The USA!
We do not use quick release clamps due to the inherent danger of sudden drop if the lever is “hit” into the up position.
Strong, reliable high pole for the escort vehicle trade. Don’t be fooled, if the label does not say Wonder Pole®, it is not guaranteed to be the best.
We have been making Wonder Poles® for 20 years!
High poles by Wonder Pole is the best pilot car high pole on the market today. The “Sure Grip” handles open and close the pole with just a twist of the wrist. Extend the pole to any height up to 21′ instantly. The base section of the high pole is 2″ outside diameter. With the protective sleeve it measures 2.18 inches outside diameter.
Wonder Pole® structural fiberglass poles are corrosion resistant to a broad range of chemicals. Wonder Pole® will last indefinitely with little or no maintenance. The applications can be in environments where water (either salt water or fresh water) is present, such as water and sewage plants and coastal areas, or where corrosive chemical solutions and or vapors are present like in coal preparation plants and chemical plants, mining, etc. Wonder Pole® products will endure a long life with very little maintenance.
There is no longer a need to buy brushes or other gadgets to add to the high pole. The new “Striker™” allows you to adjust the 3/8th inch fiberglass rod to a desired height and strike the obsicle in a positive manner. Brushes do have the rigidity and flex the Striker™ provides.
Range: 59″closed – 24″ extended.
(Top= 75″, 2nd=1.00″, 3rd=1.25″,
4th=1.50, 5th= 1.75″, Base=2.00″)
Wall Thickness: .093
Weight: 9.4 pounds
Availability: In Stock
Colors: See store or call for availability.
$229.00 Sale Price: $179.00
Opens and closes with a twist of the wrist.
Simply the best pilot car high pole made in the USA.